This 2 day instructor-led course provides an overview of Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) features along with detailed step-by-step procedures to install and configure it in a typical customer environment. The course explains storage provisioning for HCP, pre-installation procedures and the most essential maintenance tasks.
Hands-on lab activities provide the opportunity to install an HCP cluster, HCP S10 node and HCP VMware edition, as well as to perform essential maintenance procedures.
This course prepares you for the Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional – Hitachi Content Platform Installation (Kryterion HQT-4420 Exam).
- Install and Support
Knowledge of Networking ( VLANs, IP ), DNS, Active Directory and Hitachi VSP Gx00 Management
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the current HCP products
- Identify HCP components and Field Replaceable Units (FRUs)
- Perform network and storage configurations
- Install an HCP system
- Support an HCP system and perform maintenance functions
- Hitachi Content Platform Products
- Hardware Components and Field Replaceable Units
- Hitachi Content Platform Initial Network and Storage Configuration
- Architecture and Maintenance
Learning Activities — Labs
- Component Locations
- Storage Configuration and Pre-Installation Procedures
- Installation in VMware
- First Steps Configuration
- Monitoring and Logs (Optional)