This course covers all key capabilities of SAP HANA database system administration at a detailed level. Through the lectures and exercises you will learn how to install, update and operate a SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03 database using SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0. You install a SAP HANA single container system and update it to a multitenant database container system SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03.
The course covers the most important database administration tasks of a SAP HANA system administrator. During the course, you will learn details about starting and stopping, changing the configuration parameters, monitoring the database, backup and recovery and troubleshoot of a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03 database system.
- Technology Consultant
- Database Administrator
- System Administrator
This course will prepare you to:
- Install and update a SAP HANA database
- Installation, configuration and upgrade of SAP HANA cockpit 2.0.
- Perform the SAP HANA system administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0.
- Start and stop, change the configuration, backup and troubleshoot a SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03 system.
- Backup and recover a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03 database.
- Succeed in certification C_TADM55_75, SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (SAP HANA as a database) with SAP NetWeaver 7.5.
- SAP HANA Introduction
- Installation sizing and OS preparations
- SAP HANA installation and upgrade/conversion to a multitenant database
- SAP HANA architecture and deployment options
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 installation, configuration and upgrade
- SAP HANA Administration tools
- Post installation steps
- Database administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- Backup and recovery
- SAP HANA Security
- Maintaining user and authorizations
- Backup and Recovery
- Maintaining Users and Authorization