Individuals who pass the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Fast-Cache Application Development exam (EX453) have demonstrated the skills and knowledge needed to create, update, and maintain applications using Red Hat JBoss Data Grid from a developer perspective. The Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Fast-Cache Application Development exam is a performance-based exam.
This course is designed for Java application developers who use JBoss Data Grid.
To help you prepare, the exam objectives highlight the task areas you can expect to see covered in the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
- Be familiar with using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment
- Have taken the Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development (JB453) course or have strong project experience using JBoss Data Grid APIs and development-related skills (marshaling, security, query, etc.)
- Review the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Developing Fast Cache Applications exam objectives.
Not sure if you have the correct skill-set knowledge? Find out by passing the online skills assessment
- Programmatic cache configuration
- Cache API
- Mapping domain objects to the index structure
- Query with Lucene
- Perform remote queries via the Hot Rod client APIs
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid security