Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design Exam (EX427) is a performance-based certificate exam. Individuals who earn the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design have demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform a number of tasks using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite.
- Business Analysts, non-technical developers, and experienced developers who are responsible for designing and implementing business processes using Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite. The exam does not require any Java programming expertise.
- Students who have attended Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427) course.
To help you prepare, review the exam objectives, which highlight the task areas you can expect to see on the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
Be able to use Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 2.0 modeler plug-in to create and edit business processes.
Be able to read and run JUnit-based BPMS unit tests using either the mvn command line or Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio.
- Configure and use Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite activities
- Define and manipulate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite variables
- Understand and use flow control in Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite business processes