IT leaders, administrators, engineers, architects, and anyone else seeking a high-level understanding of Ansible and to learn to build Ansible from the ground up.
Ansible Essentials: Simplicity in Automation Technical Overview (DO007) is a series of on-demand, online videos that introduces you to Ansible automation and configuration management, provisioning, deploying, and managing compute infrastructure across cloud, virtual, and physical environments with Ansible.
We recommend having basic Linux system administration skills.
Through online, on-demand videos, you will learn the basics of Ansible and watch a simple Ansible playbook be created from start to finish.
Outline for this course
- Video 1. Ansible Essentials Introduction
- Video 2. What is Ansible and the Ansible Way?
- Video 3. How Ansible Works
- Video 4. Ad-Hoc Commands (and demonstration)
- Video 5. Introduction to Playbooks (and demonstration)
- Video 6. Introduction to Roles (and demonstration)
- Video 7. Creating the Roles Structure with Ansible-Galaxy (and demonstration)
- Video 8. Breaking an Existing Playbook into a Role (and demonstration)
- Video 9. Creating a New Role (and demonstration)
- Video 10. Utilizing Roles in your Main Playbooks (and demonstration)
- Video 11. Overview of Ansible Tower (and demonstration)